Pre-Engineered Building Is A Steel Structure Built Over A Structural Concept
The pre-engineered building consists of primary members, secondary members, and cover sheeting connected. Structural members are specially designed to be lightweight and strong. In comparison to concrete and timber, steel is the material of choice in building construction today and in the future. As a result, steel building designs have become more flexible, durable, and adaptable.
In place of conventional Hot Rolled Sections, Pre Engineered Steel Buildings (PEB) revolutionized the construction market. PEBs are steel structures built with primary members, secondary members, and cover sheeting connected. Structural members are designed to be lightweight and strong. Different structural additions such as trusses, mezzanine floors, fascias, canopies, and crane systems can be incorporated into pre-engineered steel buildings.
In non-residential, low-rise buildings with a wide span, pre-engineered buildings are ideal. Low costs, consistent quality control, and fast delivery are some of the benefits of PEB. There are many applications for PEB buildings, including factories, warehouses, offices, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, community buildings, and others.
Providing a complete engineering and fabrication service, SAMAN POS India ensures better quality control at every stage of the process as a leading PEB manufacturer. The components of a pre-engineered building are as follows:
- The main load-carrying and support members of a pre-engineered building are structural systems.
- The shape and size of structural systems vary depending on the application
- Members of secondary systems are load-bearing members that ensure the stability of the building against forces in any direction.
- Purlins and girts, eaves struts, cable bracing, and open steel web joists are some of them.
- SAMAN POS India’s pre-painted sheeting features a multi-layer coating system to ensure long life and optimum adhesion.
- Galvanized zinc is hot dipped onto the steel substrate or zinc/aluminum is hot dipped onto the steel substrate.
- The surface of the metal coatings is then given a series of pre-treatments to ensure that they are completely clean.
- SAMAN POS India’s claddings can be used for roofs and walls and are available with or without insulation.
- Following are the standard claddings offered by SAMAN POS India Private Limited
- Accessories In addition to the main building components, SAMAN POS India provides a wide range of building accessories.